CIGREF TV is based on research projects of CIGREF Foundation
The first programs:
- What business models for the digital company
- Management in the Age of Network Abundance
- What digital companies can learn from… genetics
The International Research Programme of CIGREF Foundation: “Information Systems Dynamics”
“To better understand how the digital world will transform the way we live and do business“
The Foundation leads the “Information System Dynamics” (ISD) international research programme, which aims to evaluate the societal and managerial challenges in the long-term usage of IS (1970-2020), by mobilising the best expertise available at the international level. Its purpose is to analyse the different dimensions of use of IS and their interactions.
The ISD research programme led by the CIGREF Foundation aims to:
– understand the multiple aspects regarding the dynamics of usage of information systems in the long term.
– provide major corporations and the IT ecosystem with analytical mechanisms for improved understanding of the challenges deriving from ongoing developments.